We're crazy excited to announce the next issue of Birth.Movies.Death. magazine, in celebration of the upcoming Alien: Covenant.
We're diving into the Ridley Scott Alienverse with a wealth of brilliant editorial about the space surrounding our favorite xenomorph. From Alien to Covenant, Ripley to Ridley, Giger to Fassbender, the Chestburster to the Engineers, we're uncovering every corner of the universe, including plenty of Mondo art and this GORGEOUS, exclusive cover from artist N.C. Winters.
The issue also includes:
* An interview with ALIEN: COVENANT screenwriter John Logan
* An examination of the psychosexual nature of the ALIEN universe
* In-depth introductions to ALIEN and COVENANT director Ridley Scott, ALIEN screenwriter Dan O'Bannon and artist H.R. Giger
* Tributes to the incredible creature design of the ALIEN franchise, including the xenomorph, chestburster, facehugger and Engineers
* An exclusive look at the making of ALIEN: COVENANT
* Tons of one-of-a-kind art, including Mondo works-in-progress for some of their most popular ALIEN prints
And lots, lots more. I'm so proud of how this magazine has turned out, and I'm confident that fans of the franchise are going to love every page. Like every issue of Birth.Movies.Death. magazine, once we're out, we're out. Each issue is limited and collectible, but you can pre-order yours right NOW. If you live near an Alamo, you can purchase one alongside your ticket to Alien: Covenant, or you can buy one online from Mondo.
So get on it! This sucker's likely to sell out.