You probably already have a Bruce Lee figure that has his screaming face, and one that has him covered in wounds and sweat. Why not add a more relaxed, human Lee to the mix? That seems to be the concept behind this Bruce Lee (Casual Wear) figure, which comes from the obsessive masters at Hot Toys.
Here's what you get for your $119:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Bruce Lee in his style in the 1970s
- Real-like facial expression with smiley face
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) dark-blue long-sleeved shirt in his iconic style
- One (1) pair of grey pants
- One (1) leather-like brown belt
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) pair of brown and white shoes
- One (1) pair of sunglasses in his iconic style
- One (1) watch
- One (1) beach chair in red, white and blue color
- Figure stand with Bruce Lee nameplate
- Head Sculpted by Arnie Kim
- Head Painted by JC Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
Only one pair of socks? Madness!
I want to make fun of this toy, but there's something so ineffably cool about Bruce Lee chilling out that I am having to stop myself from ordering it.
Thanks to my friends at The Fake Life for the link.