Disclosure: Mondo and BMD are owned by the Alamo Drafthouse.
Yesterday, we learned that Mondo's latest timed-edition print is a stunning new Empire Strikes Back poster, by Jock. The print will be on sale at Mondo's website for the next few days, and - because it's a timed edition - is available to anyone who wants a copy. That's awesome news!
But what if you're strapped for cash? What if you're feeling lucky? What if you think posters are prettier when they're free? If you fit any of those descriptions, well, I've got good news for you: today, we're giving away a copy of that Empire Strikes Back print, and you don't have to do much in order to secure a chance to win.
First, let's take another look at the poster...
Remember: this poster is on sale now at Mondo's website, but if you feel like rolling the dice, here's what you gotta do for a chance to win:
- Have a Twitter account (and yes, you can be living outside the United States).
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Leave a comment below telling us about your favorite scene in The Empire Strikes Back.
- Remember, leave that comment right here. Do not @ me.
- Wait for this Friday, the 23rd, to roll around.
- If I respond to your comment tell you you've won, you've won.
The winner will be selected at random on Friday evening, at which point I'll ask for your Twitter handle and contact you via DM to obtain your shipping info. Once I've got that, I'll pass along your shipping info to Mondo and they'll get ya sorted once their prints are in hand.
Easy peasy, right? Get commenting, folks, and may the Force be with you.