Today, we are very, very excited to be revealing the official cover art for our forthcoming Avengers: Infinity War magazine. Gorgeously illustrated by the great Matt Taylor, this cover is one of the snazziest pieces of artwork we've ever had the privilege of wrapping around our awesome content.
Here's what it looks like in practice:
This issue is absolutely stacked with outstanding content, including:
- An exclusive interview with Marvel head honcho Kevin Feige
- Deep-dive essays on the character arcs of favorite Avengers
- An investigation into The Incredible Hulk's TV movie history
- A look back at Stan Lee's many (many!) MCU cameos
- A love letter to everyone's new favorite hero, Black Panther
- A gigantic collection of Mondo's best Marvel posters
- And much, much more!
You can purchase your copy of our Avengers: Infinity War issue right now via this link at Mondo's website, and we strongly suggest that you do: there's some truly excellent content in here from some of your favorite BMD contributors (including Dave Schilling, Jacob Knight, Jenna Busch, Andrew Todd, Russ Fischer, Kalyn Corrigan and many more), and the only way you'll be able to get it is by picking up your copy of the mag. We are in love with what we've come up with on this issue and can't wait for y'all to see it!
Once again: head over to this page right now to purchase your copy, and stay tuned for more on our Avengers: Infinity War issue as we draw ever closer to this film's April 27th release date.