Today, we are thrilled to announce the latest issue of Birth.Movies.Death. magazine, a gigantic collection of essays, exclusive interviews and gorgeous artwork celebrating Halloween - both John Carpenter's 1978 classic, and David Gordon Green's forthcoming sequel.
Included in this super-sized issue:
- Exclusive interviews with John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis
- Exclusive interviews with David Gordon Green and Danny McBride
- An investigation into the Halloween Atari game
- Character essays on Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis
- A deep-dive into the many (MANY) rip-offs that followed in the wake of Halloween's success
- A look at the cinematography of the legendary Dean Cundey
- A giant spread showcasing some of Mondo’s greatest Halloween posters
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. This issue is stacked with awesome content, and it's all wrapped up in a jaw-dropping cover by Phantom City Creative (just look at how sexy that thing is!). You can purchase your copy of the mag over on Mondo's site right now.
But, wait: there's another option - as we learned earlier today, David Gordon Green's Halloween is the opening night movie at this year's Fantastic Fest. If you're planning to attend, you can opt to pick up your magazine in person when you collect your Fantastic Fest badge. All you gotta do is make your purchase via this link, at the Fantastic Fest website. Easy peasy!
We're so hyped for you folks to get your hands on this issue (and, quite frankly, relieved to finally have this reveal under our belts; our excitement is such that it's been enormously difficult to keep all of this under wraps), and can't wait to hear what y'all think of it!