Rob Marshall’s Mary Poppins Returns is almost here, and to celebrate its arrival, Birth.Movies.Death. has put together a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious new collectible magazine filled with exclusive interviews, fun editorials and in-depth essays looking back at Disney’s live-action history.
Featuring a gorgeous Mondo cover by artist Jaquelin de Leon, a beautiful spread featuring some of Mondo’s greatest Disney posters (including this writer's all-time favorite Mondo Disney poster: Ken Taylor's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea), and exclusive interior artwork, Birth.Movies.Death.’s Live-Action Disney commemorative issue is one of our most stunning collections yet.
- An exclusive interview with Derek Frey, producer of Tim Burton’s forthcoming Dumbo!
- An investigation into the complex hero-villain dynamics of Disney’s live-action remakes!
- A look at how Disney invented pirates as we know them today!
- Deep-dive essays on The Rocketeer, Pete's Dragon and David Lynch's The Straight Story (!!!)
- A look back at the Disney movies that scared us as kids!
- And much, much more!
All copies of the magazine are expected to begin shipping on December 10th, 2018. Wanna buy one as a stocking stuffer, or for your own enjoyment? Head on over to this page at Mondo's website to place your orders now. We're very hyped about this one and can't wait for y'all to get a look at it!